WebKit Platform Integration Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
WebKit is the system framework used by Safari, Mail, and many other iOS and macOS applications to render web content. The WebKit Platform Integration team is responsible for WebKit’s relationship with other system frameworks such as; AppKit and UIKit, and for implementing and maintaining new OS and hardware-inspired features in WebKit. Among other things, the team owns HTML Editing, touch events, Apple Pay, and recent hardware-inspired features such as WebKit's Touch Bar, 3D Touch, and Force Touch support.
- Detailed knowledge of C and C++
- Detailed understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent debugging, critical thinking, and communication skills
As a WebKit Platform Integration Engineer you will be responsible for implementing new OS and hardware-inspired features in WebKit and for enhancing the WebKit API.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- *Familiarity with OS X and/or iOS application development
- *Familiarity with Cocoa frameworks.