Sr. Media Data Analytics Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
As our Sr. Data Analytics Lead for Media you will be the visionary responsible for collecting and analyzing media data globally and presenting key findings including social sentiment and results from paid and earned media. You will identify key insights and potential factors affecting campaign flighting, messaging and comprehension. You love to aggregate complicated data and get excited about identifying key insights, using them to build actionable future recommendations.
- Recommend data-informed creative choices (messaging analysis, features, timing, targets, investment levels, R&F) to feed into briefs and overall communications planning
- You will develop end-to-end reporting to define how media drives consumer behavior by gathering relevant data across all of Apple, including groups outside of Marcom (Retail, Apple Online Store, App Store, Product teams)
- You will build relationships with our retail teams and keep updated on their attribution modeling to integrate those findings into your reporting and recommendations
- Work closely with our media agency to analyze front-end media metrics including standard measurement as well as incremental online and cross-channel measurement tools (i.e Nielsen, Online ratings, TAR)
- You will develop a dashboard that includes defined key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Monitor industry statistics to help define benchmarks and measure performance
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into executive recaps
- Manage and analyze WW YouTube channel data and define trends and best practices
- Develop and implement procedures for integrating findings into future campaigns
- Work with agency and outside groups (Apple Care, PR) to implement and analyze social media listening/sentiment tools
- You will have 5-7 yrs of experience in a performance-based analytics role
- You bring a strong working knowledge of analytics and social listening tools like Tableau and Radian6
You will be joining a team of forward-thinking Media experts within Marcom who collaborate closely with extraordinary creative talent to launch Apple products, craft new customer experiences, and tackle complex marketing challenges. Using an objective and data-focused approach, we connect the Apple brand with current and future customers all over the world.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Creative Advertising or Design Agency experience preferred.
- Samples of creative briefs or case study samples required.