Siri - EPM -Machine Learning & Data Science Search
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Siri Search team is creating groundbreaking technology for knowledge graphing and algorithmic search using machine learning, natural language processing, and artificial intelligence. We are looking for an experienced project/product manager to lead projects in search relevance, query understanding, and machine learning. As part of the Siri Search Relevance and Machine Learning PM group, you will build and apply cutting edge machine learning and data science technologies to solve the cutting edge challenges we face in improving the search experiences for our over 1 billion customers. You will be part of a fast moving, innovative team where your expertise to drive the machine learning projects could be a lot more impactful to the future of machine learning for Search at Apple.
- 5+ years of engineering, PM, or research experience working on machine learning projects.
- Strong analytical skills and a curiosity to peel the onion to discover opportunities for impact and better user experience.
- Keen interest in connecting ML technologies with real world search challenges.
- Foundational understanding of modern machine learning development techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining large scale machine learning systems.
- Ability to influence teams to adopt best practices in delivering various effective machine learning models.
- Capability to work across a large number of teams to enforce process and efficient outcomes in a data-driven environment.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities required to forge a path to success.
Lead the roadmap for search relevance continuous improvement and keep the team focused on critical path. Communicate project status clearly to leadership and exec team. Drive search relevance teams to build and enhance state of the art models. Analyze user quality metrics, propose improvement actions, design and deploy successful A/B experiments. Lead machine learning best practices in Siri team. Collaborate with other Apple teams to promote cross-team technology sharing.
Education & Experience
MS or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or related engineering degrees with focus in machine learning, data mining or statistics.