Senior Front End Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
- You have at least 7 years of professional software development with source version control software such as CVS, SVN, and Git.
- You understand the fundamental visual and interactive design discipline.
- You strive to use web standards to build solutions using semantic markup and CSS.
- You have an understanding of major browsers and the special considerations required for each.
- You understand Node build systems, CommonJS, and Sass.
- You have experience with WebGL.
- You have experience creating custom tooling to support the development and review process.
Education & Experience
A Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.