Creative Manager, Copy
Culver City, California, United States
There’s the typical job. Then there’s a career at Apple. Where we'll challenge you to defy routine. To explore the far reaches of the possible. To travel unchartered paths. And to be a part of something far bigger than yourself. Because around here, changing the world just comes with the job description. Apple Media Products Creative Marketing team is looking for a top-tier creative leader with a deep background writing marketing copy, covering both content and product, with experience driving editorial strategy and managing teams.
- Experience at driving editorial strategy, and working hands-on with writers to realize that vision.
- Experience collaborating with senior-level management and executives on crafting brand identify and articulating it through messaging and copy.
- Experience partnering with Design leaders to tell a brand's story through a seamless marriage of copy + visuals.
- Deep experience with crafting marketing copy, both from a product and content perspective.
- Significant management experience, especially overseeing writers.
- Experience mentoring writers who work across a diversity of projects and media.
- Experience dealing with accelerated timelines and shifting deliverables—while being able to prioritize, negotiate, and communicate trade-offs, and keep teams on track.
- Excellent communication, cross-group collaboration, and planning skills with a strict attention to detail.
We’re looking for an experienced marketing writer and manager to lead and manage a team of writers who cover Apple Music, iTunes, TV App, Podcasts, Books, News, Pay, and iCloud. Based in Culver City, this role is responsible for driving and articulating the editorial strategy as it relates to all marketing efforts, and making sure that vision is realized in copy that goes across all of our marketing channels. This role will partner closely with marketing executives and design leadership to craft compelling messaging for all of our needs, from writing spot-on headlines for ads to extolling the latest features of our products. You and your team’s storytelling will inspire our audience to discover all that our products have to offer. Consider this role equal parts storyteller, evangelist, and manager.
Education & Experience
- Portfolio required