Camera Software - Imaging and Computer Vision Research Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Computational Imaging team provides the innovative algorithms and image processing solutions for all of Apple’s awe-inspiring devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Combining ground breaking machine learning and computer vision techniques with next-generation hardware, our team takes the mobile photography experience to the next level. If you are passionate about finding and solving new problems in computer vision and image processing, we have the job for you.
- Proven research and practical experience in developing computer vision, machine learning and imaging algorithms for image processing, photography, and video quality
- A deep understanding of machine learning and computer vision concepts
- Possess shown experience identifying new industry problems and providing viable solutions to those problems
- You should be proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in multi-functional teams
- Ability to manage numerous projects and prioritize work accordingly
- You should have strong coding skills in: C/C++
- Experience with iOS or other mobile systems as a plus
The Computational Imaging team is seeking extraordinary, driven, and innovative developers to work on special computer vision, machine learning and image processing solutions. Through crafting advanced imaging algorithms and forward-looking features on our team, you will contribute to existing and future iterations of Apple's products. You will collaborate daily with our team of engineers to build a new and dynamic vision of how we approach new problems. You will contribute directly to solving those problems using creative and unique algorithms.
Education & Experience
MS/PhD in image processing, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Computer Science, or a related field is required.