Acquisition Integration Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance organization finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. Finance is critical to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. The Acquisition Integration Lead will partner with Apple's Corporate Development team to deliver the successful integration of acquired companies. For each acquisition, this person will drive multiple integration work streams, identify issues and drive decisions while coordinating cross-functional partners throughout Apple. We are seeking an analytical and creative thinker to help us provide strategic support and anticipate the needs of the business.
- Strategic and tactical leader with strong attention to detail, and ability to work with a high degree of ambiguity
- Comfortable making decisions and ability to document and respond quickly to inquiries
- Proven ability to manage several projects at the same time across multiple business lines
- Demonstrate high emotional intelligence and strong business acuity
- Excellent communication skills, both interpersonal and written
- Establish and cultivate positive relationships at all levels
- Proven ability to influence and motivate without authority
- Fluent with Pages, Keynote and MS Excel Have a familiarity with Apple systems and processes
Perform diligence to support integration planning Establish integration approach for smaller acquisitions Assist or lead larger, more complex transactions Identify roles and responsibilities for integration team members Manage cross-functional teams including HR, Legal, IS&T, Real Estate, Operations, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Finance, and Tax to define and execute the integration plan Drive integration decisions Report team progress and escalate issues for quick resolution Act as central point of contact for integration information.
Education & Experience
BS/BA or equivalent BA or equivalent work experience required MBA a plus