Location, Motion and Wireless Software EPM
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Why Apple? We live in a mobile and device-driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is imperative. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular features for custom applications. Apple looking for people who want to help meet these commitments while we continue to create magical customer experiences. The success we achieve is the result of very skilled people working together to cultivate creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If that sounds like the kind of work that you find intriguing, then let's talk! The Software Engineering team is looking for a few experienced software project managers to drive planning, execution and convergence with our Positioning, Motion and Connectivity engineering teams. We are breaking new ground with advanced capabilities while continuing to refine and extend our existing technologies to improve the interaction of people and their shared experiences. These are the teams who help to create the ground-breaking software behind AirPods, enable our advanced features on iPhones, iPads and Apple Watch, and provide framework APIs to enable external app developers to build the broad range of connected apps that use motion and location. Will you help us design the next generation of revolutionary Apple products?
- Experience project managing multi-functional projects
- Strong software fundamentals, excellent communication skills, and a desire to help shape the next set of groundbreaking features in location technologies
- Fluent in software engineering processes with considerable software release experience.
- Ability to create and execute plans in complex situations
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Great attention to detail
- You exhibit a deeply curious mindset about new ideas
- Collaboration: You are able to fit in well with a team, understand capabilities and priorities
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Experience with frameworks/APIs, data analysis or location technologies
- Experience developing and releasing consumer products
- Effectively and consistently communicate overall program status. Identify and resolve conflicts, inter-dependencies and program issues quickly and effectively - Deliver executive communication/presentations and drive the decision-making process - Understanding of software development and strong interest in user experience is a requirement - Understand new technology as it comes together, and track / facilitate multi-functional tasks and to achieve on-time results with high quality.
Education & Experience
BS/MS EE/CS/CE or equivalent.