Developer Education Engineer_SWIFT Playground Content Team
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We are looking for a passionate engineer / writer / educator who is excited by the prospect of enabling users to become the next generation of developers for Apple's platforms. The Swift Playground Content team is looking for someone who is passionate about solving hard problems, crafting motivating content, and building a visionary platform for education.
- Strong knowledge of Swift and/or Objective-C design patterns
- Experience with iOS frameworks (UIKit, CoreBluetooth, etc)
- Passionate about both the technology and the pedagogy
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and multi-functional skills
- Shown ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with engineers and educators
- Real passion for quality and attention to detail
- You will be responsible for the education content and curriculum found in the Swift Playgrounds app. - As an Education Engineer your focus will be on building the infrastructure and content used to empower educators to leverage the platform to teach their students to code. - You are dedicated to the vision of building high quality, motivational content and exploring innovative ideas around forwarding the use of technology to teach coding skills, concepts, and mental models. - We desire people with passion in this space but who are also generalists, ready to perform a variety of tasks which could range from building curriculum content, multi-functional efforts to define and scope content creation. - You will be working with frameworks and libraries that support our content, as well as updating and maintaining existing content and infrastructure.
Education & Experience
Minimum Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related engineering discipline, or equivalent industry experience.
- - Curriculum or course development
- - SceneKit/3D modeling experience a plus