MARKETING CREATIVE WRITER
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
SUMMARY At Apple, we work every single day to build products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and visionary content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads on the App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Creative Writer to create engaging copy to help promote the services and capabilities of the Advertising Platforms organization. As an integral member of the creative team, you’ll be expected to work closely with the Product Marketing Writer and marketing leads to produce highly engaging materials. This role will also collaborate closely with the Design, Product, and Business Management teams. We are looking for a solid writer, a self-starter, a problem solver, and a talented communicator with a passion for excellent copy, and an eagerness to collaborate with our colleagues around the world. You’re a media enthusiast and an avid voyeur of the ad/marketing space. Most importantly, you are an Apple enthusiast and an advocate for Apple’s core values (e.g. privacy, attention to detail, and user/customer experience).
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple fast-paced projects simultaneously.
- Effective in managing through ambiguity.
- Ability to collaborate with team members from various regions.
- An insatiable love for words.
- Incredible eye for detail.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Writer, marketing managers, and creative lead to develop content highlighting Advertising Platforms capabilities and services. - Edit copy and materials for tone and accuracy. - Collaborate with the Creative Producer to deliver content to the various regions. - Serve as the gate-keeper ensuring all materials are staying in tune with the overarching Advertising Platforms brand. - Work with various marketing leads to develop A/B testing strategies for optimal marketing performance. - Work closely with our localization specialist to ensure all materials are true to the Advertising Platforms brand.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree. The position requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in digital/creative environment, preferably at a design firm, ad agency, or in-house marketing communications or creative services department.