Siri - Full Stack Engineer, Data organization
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile and desktop computing, and work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking? The vision for the Siri Data organization is to improve Siri by using data as the voice of our customers. Join our team and impact millions of customers across a plethora of Apple of devices! We are seeking a talented full stack engineer to build scalable web applications to enable online evaluation and data visualization.
- 2+ years of industry experience developing interactive web-based applications for data gathering and visualization.
- Proficient in Java or Python with a deep understanding of object oriented programming principles and MVC.
- Experience with database design, tuning for query latency, and scaling with growing demand.
- Experience securing authentication and using role-based access control.
- Proven creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Self-motivated and able to drive new features.
- Strong communication skills and experience working on projects that impact multiple partners.
We are a highly accomplished team that builds interactive applications that support decision-making. We are at the center of the effort to make Siri smarter and more responsive for users. As a full-stack software engineer, you will be responsible for understanding the overall architecture of our web applications, maintaining quality, and developing new features while ensuring responsiveness of the database queries, server, and client code.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience.