Services Geo Expansion Product Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is looking for a talented product manager to help define and execute international growth and expansion for the Online Store initiatives. You will be responsible for improving the Online Store offerings in new markets. You will collaborate with key business partners to define the expansion strategy and lead cross functional teams to ensure successful execution of these initiatives.
- - Understand local expectations and payment methods in global markets as it relates to Apple’s customer demographics.
- - Define product strategy and help build the prioritized capital roadmap for global expansion opportunities.
- - Identify requirements for holistic customer experiences on Apple Online Store.
- - Drive development of shopping experience and payment methods.
- - Collaborate with global partners in diverse functions such as Treasury, Operations, Engineering, Marketing, Design and Legal, and across other product areas at Apple.
- - Participate actively in partner selection for locally meaningful Payments
- - Consistently lead subject matter experts through a customer experience lens towards decision-making.
- - Define and track towards key performance indicators.
- - Drive and deliver projects that support the broader retail strategy.
- - Travel as needed to work with local teams.
- - Singular focus on customer experience and a demonstrated aptitude to understand local markets.
- - Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization to keep them engaged in making key decisions and apprised of progress.
- - Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to identify the best possible outcome for the customer.
- - Strong verbal/presentation and written communication skills.
- - A self-starter, able to anticipate and resolve problems and is comfortable navigating through ambiguity.
- - Operates independently. Possess strong decision-making, problem solving and prioritization skills; ability to oversee multiple projects with opposing priorities.
- - Ability to simplify complex problems and issues in an easy to understand manner.
- - Ability to understand technical matters outside personal area of expertise
- - 5-7+ years Product Management leading consumer products experiences Experience with crafting front-end ecommerce experiences, preferred transactional experience.
In this role you define product and country specific scope that is critical for a successful launch and expansion of initiatives into new markets. You will demonstrate the dream to deliver an ideal customer experience to push for the resolution of various business, regulatory and technical constraints. In the process you will collaborate with disparate cross functional teams including marketing, sales and service, engineering, tax, operations, finance, legal and many more to structure business models, define scope and communicate final recommendations. You will develop a broad knowledge of the systems involved and use that to inform creative solutions when roadblocks occur. You will work closely with the business teams on launch strategy and execution. You will be the primary point of contact to liaise with all the Online as well as retail Store expansion teams. You will effectively work across the globe straddling time zones, collaborating with worldwide and regional teams and negotiating with external partners to ensure the best possible locally meaningful shopping experience for our customers. He or she will be skilled at seeking, filtering and incorporating information from subject matter experts and thrives in a dynamic, customer focused e-commerce environment. This person should have shown success as a product leader, and be able to provide examples of delivering complex large scale, initiatives to market as well as successfully working, navigating and aligning cross-functional teams.This role will be based in Cupertino, CA.
Education & Experience
- B.A./B.S Degree required, MBA or M.S in Computer Science a plus.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.