3D Rendering Software Engineer - Apple Maps
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
What answers to common problems are around the corner? How will technology evolve? What solutions will be possible within our lifetime? What part will you play in the evolution of technology? Our team designs and delivers forward-facing 3D rendering technologies which impact the way people view and interact with information in creative and innovative ways. On our team, you will craft dynamic solutions which transform this unique and emerging space, and help push the limits of what is possible.
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Strong C++ and architecture design skills
- Interest in Computer Graphics
- Knowledge of linear algebra
- Good understanding of algorithms, memory management, and threading
- Experience writing high performance code
We are passionate about exploring an uncharted and quickly evolving domain. As a member of our team, you will contribute by researching and expanding functionality of our products - a challenge demanding rapid experimentation and prototyping without sacrificing code quality. As a cohesive and enthusiastic team, we are working together to redefine users expectations for our products.
Education & Experience
BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or relevant experience will be considered.
- Although not required, knowledge of one or more of these areas would be valuable:
- Experience building and scaling web services;
- Experience with WebGL;
- Experience developing a game;