Test Systems Software Developer- Mac HW Engineering
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for a passionate Software Developer for the Mac HW storage team. In this role, you will work in a dynamic environment with a talented team of experienced Apple Engineers developing diagnostic solutions and solving problems relating to current and new Mac products. This will involve developing and debugging software, primarily in Python and Web based code, and working closely with the multi-functional teams.
- You will have 3-5 years of SW development experience including:
- Work Experience and Proficiency in Python, Bash, or another scripting level language.
- Ability to effectively work with multi-functional teams to understand requirements and identify design and engineering impacts.
- Project and Product management experience strongly preferred.
- Comfortable with software configuration management systems.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ought to be comfortable working in a multitasking, collaborative environment.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
In this position you will work in a busy paced environment with a talented team of experienced Apple Engineers. You will play a central and visible role in the design, development and deployment of critical diagnostic applications, tools and processes used in the design, on-going support of all new Apple Macintosh systems. You wouldn’t want it any other way except to be hands-on, dedicated, self-motivated developer with strong initiative and a desire to succeed in a challenging environment.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in CS or related field