Siri - NL Platform Engineer
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. Work with the talent dense team who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri team at Apple.
- Expert level programming in C++
- 5 years server side software development
- Experience with large scale systems
- Excellent software design and system architecture skills
- Comfortable with multi-threading, event-based software architecture, and network programming
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: Data structures, algorithms, etc.
- Understanding of current approaches to NLP
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks such as CoreML, Tensorflow, Caffe
- Experience with development in Python and Java
The Siri NL team is crafting groundbreaking technology for machine learning and natural language processing. The features we build are redefining how hundreds of millions of people use their computers and mobile devices in their day to day tasks. As a Senior NL Frameworks developer, you will develop the libraries and runtime components that power the Siri Natural Language processor, servicing billions of requests across the world. In this role you will be responsible for the C++ ontology processing libraries core to the understanding and execution components of Siri and develop tools and algorithms for training data filtering, organization, and synthesis. You will work with cross-functional teams to capture and integrate requirements across component and measure and improve system performance
Education & Experience
B.S. or MS. in Computer Science, or equivalent experience