Digital Quality Center of Excellence Program Manager - Apple Retail
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Apple Retail Digital Quality Center of Excellence area operates in a dynamic business environment. In this role, you will lead the Digital Store project portfolio from a quality perspective on behalf of our business. You will need competence in critical thinking, global resource planning, multi-functional collaboration, as well as the reporting and administration of quality readiness and progress from resource, environment and timeline perspectives. As a Quality Center of Excellence leader, it will be important to take the initiative to identify, drive, and evangelize quality testing and validation improvement opportunities. Do you possess the ability to influence and gain alignment utilizing enthusiastic partnering and effective communication with all levels across both the Business & Technology communities?
- • 4+ years experience leading quality and user satisfaction effort for system implementations, including large, multi-functional E-Commerce or contact center initiatives
- • Proficient at leading multiple efforts simultaneously in an environment with ambiguity and frequent changes in timeline and strategy
- • 4+ years of experience leading strategic initiatives
- • Self-motivated, dedicated and able to work under minimal supervision at detailed levels
- • Able to combine strategy with hands on execution
- • Extraordinary verbal and written communication skills with both technical and functional audiences
- • Ability to navigate complex organizational structures and build consensus
- • Proficiency with Apple’s Radar testing application is a plus
- • Tech savvy with strong integrated systems understanding
- • Experience leading global projects with a distributed team
- • Some travel may be required, both domestic and international
• Work with Retail Digital Operations leadership and leaders of partner organizations to expand the scope of user testing and quality assurance into all aspects of the Apple Digital Store. • Work together with IS&T Digital Retail Testing Services leadership to continuously optimize the use of this increasingly meaningful testing team to expand their Digital integration testing scope. • Collaborate closely with a broad, global, multi-functional teams including: Retail Digital business functions (Product Management, Contact Center Project Management, Sales and Service and Order Administration), Operations, Retail Stores, Finance, iTunes and AppleCare • Identify, drive and evangelize validation standard methodologies and testing optimization opportunities such as order placement automation, risk based test planning and real time progress reporting for use across many different types of testing such as UAT, PVT and content validation. • Track the calendar of Digital Retail releases and corresponding milestones and ensure the relevant partner testing teams are resourced and engaged by specific milestones. • Work with Product Managers and Contact Center Project Managers to determine appropriate level of testing support required for Retail Online capital projects. Establish roles and responsibilities based on level of support. • Manage large, complex multi-functional UATs by providing leadership and daily management throughout the planning, scripting and execution phases of testing. • Represent Digital Retail in cross-functional testing forums focused on improving the Apple UAT experience across the organization. • Enhance and evolve standard templates for key testing milestones such as UAT Kick-offs, Test Summit Agendas, Planning and Execution status reporting, and Go / No Go decisions Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.