Wifi Quality Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Sensing and Connectivity teams and drive innovation that matters! We create and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you're passionate about WiFi, Networking and Wireless Quality Engineering, we may have the job for you. The iOS Quality team is looking for a motivated, highly technical WiFi QA Engineer with excellent problem solving and coding skills.
- 2+ years of experience in 802.11 protocols
- 2+ years of experience in SQA mythologies and practices
- Experience in developing and executing manual and automated tests
- Experience in scripting and automation (Python), a huge plus
- Wi-Fi Certification experience is a big plus
- Open to entry level candidates with wireless background and scripting experience or with internship experience with Certification.
You will join a dynamic quality engineering team responsible for testing/qualifying Apple's latest iOS products to ensure seamless access using Wi-Fi technology that drive magical user experiences that delight our customers. With Certification, your time will be spilt into contributing to new upcoming technology & protocols , optimizing automation processes & frameworks to allow for more efficient certification methodologies & also drive new unreleased products/product lines through the Certification process.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience required.
- Proven ability to own a complete functional area of an application or product
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while confidently driving multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers