Strategic Business Development Manager- Health
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
We’re perfectionists. Idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you want to make an impact in the world of health? Do you like being a trail blazer? How do you feel about the state of health today? If you find yourself wanting to make a different in health, talk to us. Our sales organization is looking for a Strategic Business Development Executive to join our Consumer Health Commercial Partnerships Team. The Strategic Business Development Executive for Health is responsible for developing partnerships, formulating strategies, and delivering innovative programs for Apple’s Health platform. This senior position is critical in identifying and building new commercial models for Apple across Health & Wellness and developing partnerships that deliver impact and scale. You will work with a cross-functional team in developing strategies and business cases, structuring and executing partnerships, and driving strategic initiatives to grow our Health business.
- 10+ years of commercial deal development and execution experience in healthcare and/or corporate wellness
- Are you an authority in the development of strategy, assessment, and structuring of new partnerships, deal partnerships and markets?
- You have a deep understanding of healthcare enterprise economics/incentives and value drivers
- Data analytics and financial modeling ability is required
- Excellent verbal & written delivery of communication
- Ability to lead by influence and work effectively with cross-functional teams in a global matrix organization
- Strong self-starter who is able to work independently to develop new business opportunities
- Inventive, creative and solution oriented in ambiguous situations
- Possess natural curiosity to drive the next levels of business questions and insights, not afraid to ask questions
- Health consulting experience at the Director/Partner level responsible for business development
In this role you identify and generate new partnerships with Healthcare partners from start to execution including contract negotiation Evaluate proposals and drive negotiations with potential partners You will lead and handle local sales teams, legal, and marketing to enable the successful launch of new partners Build business cases to model impact of partnership programs in conjunction with analyst resourcing and gain alignment to target markets and potential partners You will conduct quarterly reviews with senior leadership, present and promote partnerships to ensure resourcing is allocated to their success ADDITIONAL GROWTH INITIATIVES: You will build strong and close relationships with sales teams across Apple to identify new value creation opportunities for Apple in Health Your imagination will always drive your interest in assisting with special projects in the health group
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree is Required. MBA or other advanced graduate degree is helpful, but not required.
- Relevant and direct expertise and past work in healthcare services, medical devices, or digital health/wearables is ideal.