Dallas, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As a member of the Network Services software development team you will build tools to organize, visualize, and analyze network related metrics and data from our global IP network deployment.
- Experience building software for Apple’s platforms (iOS, macOS)
- Proficiency with Objective-C or Swift programming languages
- Experience shipping consumer oriented products
- Strong analytics and problem solving
- A working knowledge of UNIX commands
- Some knowledge of continuous integration, software testing, and version control
- Strong communication and social skills
Come help us build the next generation of network management and monitoring systems at Apple. Our global networks support services like iTunes, iCloud, Siri, and Maps, as well as everything from Retail Store Genius bars to production lines around the world. The software and systems you build will ensure that every packet makes its destination, and that network operations engineers can sleep at night. We support both open source and homegrown technologies to provide everything from basic inventory collection to sophisticated event correlation and traffic analysis, to network configuration management.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience