Experience Manager, Art and Design
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple Retail, we are focused on building experiences that inspire our customers to learn, explore, and go further with their creativity. Today at Apple is the brand for all Apple Retail experiential programming, which includes daily hands-on educational sessions, high profile programs and performances, kids educational sessions, and more, across all stores worldwide. We are looking for an Experience Manager to join the Today at Apple Programming team. This role is responsible for the ideation and development of programs with a focus on Art/Design for Apple Retail across customers and audiences ranging from youths, entrepreneurs and educators. A successful Experience Manager will be able to translate the creative capabilities of Apple’s product eco-system into rare learning experiences that will inspire and educate users of all levels. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team in an exciting area of Apple Retail.
- - You bring 7+ years of creative program development experience with a focus on Art and Design.
- - Track record of demonstrated success building relationships and leading partner expectations.
- - You are inventive, creative and results oriented, while working with high energy.
- - Amazing presentation skills and ability to inspire, persuade and communicate complex topics with clarity is excellent.
- - Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- - Extremely well organized, methodical and efficient, with the ability to independently problem solve in realtime.
- - Our team has a collaborative, hands-on approach to work.
- - Extensive experience managing complex, projects and partnerships (both internal and external) with tight timelines.
- - Flexible project management style that quickly adapts and effects change efficiently and quickly.
- - You have a deep understanding of emerging retail and live experience trends and integrate these practices into plans to maximize effectiveness.
- - Written and oral English fluency is required.
The successful candidate will be able to drive the ideation, development, and implementation of live, instructional experiences with a focus on Art/Illustration/Design across Apple Retail locations worldwide. Within the Art and Design discipline, our team guides the creation of new programs, which operate daily, weekly and monthly, working with multi-disciplinary experience and creative teams to bring these to life. We collaborate with key cross-functional partners across the organization to ideate, develop, and design new retail programs. The Today at Apple Experience Manager, handles multiple projects at a time and esnsures appropriate lead times for flawless in-store execution, asset creation, feedback, collaboration and reviews. We understand and track programming success metrics and goals to drive future ideation and program development. We always maintain a global perspective on consumer, education, technology, and business trends.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.