iOS Engineering Manager - Ad Platforms
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every single day to build products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and visionary content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy.
- 8+ years industry experience in software development, including previous experience as a lead.
- 3+ years experience as a software engineering manager.
- Superior knowledge of Objective C or Swift.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
- Experience with online or mobile advertising industry desired.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical multi-functional teams.
- Result oriented and deadline driven.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of engineers and managers.
- Prior experience in advertising industry is a huge plus.
You are a motivated Software Engineering Manager with a desire to develop iOS and Mac apps and solutions for Ad Platforms. You should be a self-motivated individual who can thrive in an Agile environment. You will craft state of the art iOS and Mac applications for Ad Platforms. You are a detail-oriented, creative engineering manager. You will build the world’s best advertising solutions for our customers.
Education & Experience
Advanced degree in Computer Science preferred.