NPI Functional Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the Apple Finance organization as a New Product Implementation Functional Analyst and make a positive impact on a company that leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. At Apple, you’ll share in a commitment to excellence by partnering with world-class managers, all with one unified vision – creating innovative products that delight customers. Finance is about “fueling innovation”. We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, excellence, and proactive thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today. The NPI Finance group creates and provides analytical support for critical cost data of current and future products for Apple. The group supports strategic decisions that ultimately determine the company’s product roadmap. This position reports to the NPI Finance Sr. Manager.
- 5-7 years related finance/operations experience
- Ability to distill available options, evaluate the impacts of options, make recommendations, and rationalize the decisions to others to build support, buy in and adoption
- Ability to evaluate the needs of the business with the ability to create elegant and efficient solutions to achieve the desire results
- Function in highly ambiguous situations with clarity of thought, poise, and confidence
- Proven leader who has had relevant experience in high risk, deadline driven areas.
This position will be responsible for leading the systems, process, and analytical development for the NPI Finance team. They will work closely with team members and business partners to ensure the team has the infrastructure in place to deliver high quality, meaningful work products that support insightful business decisions. Specifically this role will be responsible for the following: Systems/tools design & implementation Process design & optimization Cost measurement & presentation that enables accurate business decisions Control systems to ensure costs are accurate and reliable Implementing trend analysis for better cost projections
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance