Software Developer, Internal Tools and Frameworks
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Apple Watch is our most personal product ever. The Apple Watch QA team is seeking a highly motivated Software Developer to build tools, frameworks and automated tests to improve the watchOS software platform. We are looking for someone who loves to dive deep into technology, build scalable tests, find bugs, and ensure an impeccable user experience. If you're passionate about Software Quality, Automation, and Performance, join the Apple Watch Engineering team and drive innovation that touches lives!
- 2+ years of developing with C/C++ or Objective C
- Strong computer science fundamentals, including operating systems
- Experience with Continuous Integration or building Test Automation Frameworks is a plus
- Obsessively passionate about Software quality and the customer experience
- Passionate about supporting development by helping debug and reproduce issues
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
- Thrives in a collaborative environment and comfortable working cross-functionally
As a Software Developer on the Apple Watch Software team, you will join a dynamic group responsible for developing tests, tools and frameworks to test watchOS Software functionality and reliability. You will be joining our team to assist with automating robust, highly reliable and complex test cases for all Apple Watch Software features covering productivity, health apps, BT/WiFi transport technologies and more.
Education & Experience
Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience