Wireless Technology and Ecosystems Performance Architect
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Wireless Automation team is looking for an Architect Level software engineer who is passionate about analyzing and optimizing iOS apps and frameworks. We help Apple improve and certify upcoming features and products within several key wireless technologies, including but not limited to: HomeKit, CarPlay, Apple Pay, Cellular, Bluetooth, and WiFi. Strong project management, leadership, and interpersonal skills with a deep understanding of Software Design Patterns, Data Structures and Advanced Computer Science concepts are a requirement as you’ll be working with fellow engineers, third parties, and other cross function teams within Apple to improve new and innovative features. Be ready to make something phenomenal when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Apple Wireless Automation team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- Shown experience as a software architect or as a senior engineer leading the production of real products.
- Strong Experience with Objective-C and the iOS SDK including: UIKit, Multithreading, and CoreData
- Strong Debugging Skills with proven experience in Xcode, Instruments and other performance analysis tools.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires quick adoption of new techniques and out-of-the box thinking.
- Ability to analyze large features and implement practical solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Deep understanding of CS fundamentals data structures, algorithms, and concepts
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
The Wireless Automation team is always looking for innovative ways to architect new iOS apps and services to produce the highest levels for reliability and performance. We are seeking an expert engineer that can help us architect, design, and develop apps and frameworks that meet the highest quality standards and own the industry.
Education & Experience
Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.