Wireless Technology and Ecosystems Performance Senior Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Wireless Automation team is looking for a senior developer who is passionate about analyzing and optimizing iOS apps and frameworks. You will be leading performance investigations to pinpoint areas of improvement, working cross functionally to implement changes, and creating benchmarks and tools to help streamline the process. We help Apple improve and certify upcoming features and products within several key wireless technologies, including but not limited to: HomeKit, CarPlay, Apple Pay, Cellular, Bluetooth, and WiFi. Strong project management, leadership, and interpersonal skills with a deep understanding of Software Design Patterns, Data Structures and Advanced Computer Science concepts are a requirement as you’ll be working with fellow engineers, third parties, and other cross function teams within Apple to improve new and innovative features. Be ready to make something phenomenal when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Apple Wireless Automation team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.the Apple Wireless Automation team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- • Demonstrated experience as a senior developer leading the production of real products.
- • Strong Experience with Objective-C and the iOS SDK including: UIKit, Multithreading, and CoreData
- • Strong Debugging Skills with proven experience in Xcode, Instruments and other performance analysis tools.
- • Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires quick adoption of new techniques and out-of-the box thinking.
- • Ability to analyze large features and implement practical solutions.
- • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- • Deep understanding of CS fundamentals data structures, algorithms, and concepts
- • Strong object-oriented programming and design skills.
The Wireless Automation team is always looking for innovative ways to develop new iOS apps and services to produce the highest levels for reliability and performance. We are seeking an expert engineer that can help us architect, design, and develop apps and lead technical investigations that help improve the performance and stability of iOS.
Education & Experience
Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.