Global Paid Search Digital Marketing Program Leader - Americas Focus
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Are you looking for an opportunity to drive search engine marketing (SEM) results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Apple Digital Retail is seeking an expert SEM professional to join our global team of digital marketers. In this role, you will identify and develop paid search direct response strategies globally and lead execution for the Americas (AMR).
- 8 +years SEM and direct response experience for a large ecommerce organization
- Demonstrate deep expertise of SEM tools and experience working with advertising agencies, search engines and bid management systems.
- Possess familiarity with the search engine industry landscape in AMR and globally.
- Possess positive relationships in the industry with the ability to use the latest information to our advantage.
- Able to balance an optimal mix of paid search and organic search to balance revenue, branding and efficiency goals.
- Curious about discovering improvement points by constantly running DMAIC cycle (define-measure-analyze-improve-control).
- Possess deep knowledge regarding Product Listing Ads management and data feed marketing.
- Understand digital retail events and seasonal trends that impact the digital marketing industry.
- Understand general search trends through the use of Baidu Index, Baidu Keyword Tool, Google Trends, and Adwords Keyword Planner.
- Passionate about building rapport with cross-functional teams; establishing trust, communicating openly and effectively balancing the needs of partners.
- Data driven and passionately analytical, Excel power user.
- Able to manage ambiguity and to work independently as well as part of a cohesive, high performing team.
- Highly motivated; able to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Possess extraordinary verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Experience working for global brands, premium/luxury preferred.
Timely preparation of the AMR SEM plan and flawless execution of AMR SEM tactics. Coordinate regional and global SEM copy requests with our global Marcom team. Demonstrate a healthy, positive relationship with regional search program managers, cross functional and agency partners. Share ownership and ensure achievement of quarterly and annual revenue goals and Cost of Sale metrics for digital marketing programs. Proactively work cross-functionally with Marcom, Finance, Merchandising, Analysts, Agencies and fellow regional and global Digital Marketing team members. Provide day to day SEM recommendations to Marcom to deliver a holistic AMR search strategy that meets the needs of all parties. Responsible for the health of our worldwide relationship with our global bid platform vendor ensuring best-of-breed functionality and execution. Provide feedback and prioritize Apple's needs regarding platform improvements. Provide our agency with ongoing strategic and tactical direction based on the changing goals in each quarter. Partner with regional program leads and fellow AMR and Worldwide SEO, Affiliate team members to ensure the marketing portfolio achieves revenue and budget targets and holistic search goals are met. Develop relevant keyword marketing strategies to meet the changing needs of our AMR business. Stay on top of industry trends globally, the latest developments in the digital marketing landscape, the latest industry tools and worldwide best practices. Take advantage of industry developments. Evaluate opportunities against financial goals and brand fit, testing as appropriate. Analyze marketing program performance, recommend actionable optimization and budget management decisions. Clearly communicate program status and objectives to management, identifying risks and opportunities. Develop global SEM assets in coordination with Marcom and our agency to support the launch of new Apple products and exclusive accessories. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred
- Google AdWord and Baidu certification preferred
- Experience with social media advertising a plus