Full Stack Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Automation & Results Interfaces team designs and builds the graphical interfaces and APIs for Software Engineer’s cloud based automated build and test system. Our focus is on building interfaces that make it easy for engineers to build and test their software at Apple, despite the complexities that surround testing an operating system. We’re looking for a full stack developer to help us build brand new APIs and UIs to serve our customers’ ever evolving automation needs. Many of our projects are still in the initial development phase, so this is a rare opportunity to shape the future of testing at Apple and make a lasting difference on the products Apple ships.
- Strong Scala or other JVM language developer
- Experience building RESTful or GraphQL APIs
- Experience with web frameworks (Play, Ruby on Rails, Django, Spring, or similar)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases such as Postgres, Cassandra, and FoundationDB
- Creative thinker and a strong problem solver
- Excellent communication skills are a requirement due to the high level of interaction with engineering teams, management, other organizations within Apple
- Highly organized, creative, motivated, and passionate about achieving results
The Automation & Results Interfaces team designs and implements interfaces that impact thousands of engineers and ultimately millions of Apple customers. This is a highly collaborative role that will require working with many different teams and internal customers in a fast paced environment. You will need to be self-motivated and able to work cross functionally to find the right solutions for our customers, sculpting our products to meet their needs. You will be part of an agile team and take part in every aspect of the product, from planning to design to implementation and documentation. Ultimately the work you do will affect thousands of engineers at Apple and subsequently millions of Apple customers.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent degree