Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love taking on big challenges without precedent? Do you possess a deep knowledge of the legal field and a passion for innovation? As a part of our Legal group, you’ll help uphold Apple’s high ethical and corporate standards, as well as defend our intellectual property. We are seeking a smart, organized and high-energy legal specialist to support Apple’s Corporate Law Group. This role will require an understanding of contractual terms and conditions, as well as drafting skills, experience in negotiating agreements and demonstrated understanding and strong working knowledge of applicable commercial legal principles. Experience with credit-related agreements is a plus.
- - 5 years of experience as a corporate or contracts paralegal or equivalent, ideally with both law firm and in-house experience.
- - Assist in the review, negotiation and drafting of various agreements, with a focus on credit and finance related agreements, including parent guarantees, bank guarantees, confidential disclosure agreements, and standby letters of credit.
- - You will basic legal correspondence, forms and reports.
- - Strong ability to monitor timelines to ensure timely execution of project deadlines.
- - Providing other contract support, such as preparing executable drafts of contracts for finalization, assisting with contract version management and tracking contracts through their lifecycle from inception through execution.
- - Provide guidance to business partners as required, including, but not limited to, advising on contract template usage, contract interpretation, drafting, and negotiation.
- - Updating and maintaining contract templates.
- - Resolving routine legal questions under the direction of an attorney.
- - Facilitating global cross-functional reviews of agreements with a collaborative approach.
As a Corporate Paralegal you will support and help Apple’s Corporate Law Group. In this role you will handle multiple projects, meet short deadlines and enjoy working in a dynamic environment where attention to detail is critical. You will also be proficient in Word and Adobe Acrobat.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's or AA Degree or equivalent experience.