Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
ISO’s Cloud Orchestration team is looking for highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and hands on full stack engineer ready to work at huge scale and become a key part in building ISO’s next generation cloud orchestration platform.
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience with CI/ CD tools like Jenkins, Spinnaker, CircleCI etc.
- Good knowledge of Git workflow
- Good knowledge of cloud technologies like Kubernetes & Docker.
- Experience in designing and implementing interactive UI that look and feel great
- Understanding of scalable distributed systems like Cassandra, Redis, Solr, Kafka and/or Hadoop
- Demonstrated experience architecting, developing and deploying full stack (client and server side) internet-scale, distributed and mission critical services
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as debug and refactor existing code
- A strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals with excellent problem solving skills, deep knowledge of data structures and object oriented design and development paradigms
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, quick learner, self starter, and excellent communicator with a passion for shipping quality products. Rapid development with automation in mind, and the ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment is a must. From brainstorming through deployment, our Software Tools Developer will work cross functionally with members of Apples organization to deliver the necessary deliverables needed for Apple's success. The candidate has the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions. He or she is an effective diplomat with strong communication and organizational skills who is willing to prove him/herself within a company of talented individuals.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- - Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- - Excellent collaborative skill
- - Attention to detail
- - Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization
- - Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules