Software Engineer, Apple Watch - GymKit Tools
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join the team that is revolutionizing the watch! As a software engineer on the Apple Watch team, you will be involved in building extraordinary applications and frameworks. You will be responsible for creating tools that are used both internally and by third parties to help Apple deliver the best GymKit experiences possible. You will join a hands-on development team that champions creativity and generates novel solutions to deliver engineering excellence.
- You will have 5+ years of software development experience
- You have hands on experience in a mixture of domains including Bluetooth development, testing, automation as well as systems engineering
- Knowledge in Bluetooth standards (Classic, LE, 5.0)
- You have excellent Cocoa and Objective-C coding ability
- Experience with C/C++
- You have a strong record of completing projects on-time and to specification
- Experience in optimizing applications and profiling throughout the stack
- Experience with at least one application framework
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- Understand and refine communication specifications and protocols. - We build tools for iOS and watchOS to enable internal teams and partners to test and validate implementation against specifications. - We build tools to instrument the full stack (NFC, Bluetooth, framework and app teams) to analyze and report on key performance metrics for connectivity and data transmission. - We build tools to analyze logs and provide diagnostic information and reporting.
Education & Experience
BS CE/CS or equivalent experience required.
- This position is located in Cupertino, CA with our development team; it is not a remote role.