Software Engineer, Apple Watch - Workout
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Apple Watch has pushed the boundaries for what an incredible sport watch experience is, and the impact it can have for millions of people trying to improve their health and fitness. As one of the core fitness teams on the watch, we play a crucial role in defining the next generation of high impact fitness experiences on the watch. Most importantly of all, you want to work with a team that is committed to building the best products in the world. If this sounds exciting to you, you should come join our team. Are you up for contributing to a team that is responsible with defining and building the future Fitness experience on the Watch?
- You have a strong grasp of software design principles
- You have excellent Cocoa and Objective-C/Swift coding ability
- A record of completing projects on-time and to specification
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- You thrive in an environment that focuses on customer experience and attention to detail
- You are excited to build products that impact the health and fitness of our customers
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
As an engineer on the Workout team you'll be responsible for helping create the next generation of fitness experiences on the watch. Typical tasks will be responsibility for driving new Workout & GymKit features to completion while closely collaborating with our sensor, health and design partner teams. As a member of the team, you will have a clear impact helping millions of customers live a better and healthier life. You will work alongside a team that values collaboration, curiosity and attention to detail while pursuing engineering excellence.
Education & Experience
We require a BS CE/CS or equivalent experience.
- This position is located in Cupertino, CA with our development team; it is not a remote role.