Product Manager, Personalization
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The Apple Online Store is seeking a highly organized Product Manager to join a user-experience driven E-commerce product team focused on delivering tailored and relevant digital shopping experiences that are personalized for our customers, in a rapidly-changing market and across a variety of interactive platforms.
- Passionate about user experience and can inspire and educate designers and engineers with thought-provoking objectives and customer-centric use cases.
- You have a proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence others to get results across a large matrixed organization.
- You have experience with web services architecture and implementation.
- You have the ability to work closely with engineering partners to tackle for system interdependencies, devise implementation strategies and refine scope based on concrete considerations.
- You bring past examples of using customer insights and data analytics to drive roadmap and to improve features and user experiences.
- You possess strong decision-making and prioritization skills; have experience handling and running complex production schedules.
- You are able to work independently; anticipating and resolving problems.
- You have insights into modern interactive design and development standards such as responsive and adaptive techniques; recognize and appreciate the differences between web-based and native app experiences.
- You possess strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills, with experience managing and motivating teams/individuals.
Build and manage the product roadmap for the subject portfolio; collaborating with partners throughout the broader organization. Negotiate and set landmarks and expectations with other departments. Evangelizes each release to other departments and partners. Hands-on position to write requirements, lead functional and technical design discussions and work with business partners and engineering teams to deliver the project. Handle and update the production schedule; ensuring each release is timely and solves requirements. Represents business goals and feature solutions during product reviews with cross-functional teams and determines and follows through meaningful action items for the working team to address. Optimize user experience through intuition, analysis of quantitative test data and qualitative research/customer interviews. Monitor the health of projects at all times along with the associated risks and implications to timelines; lead the resolution of cross-functional issues. Consumer product experience with a history of running projects that facilitate or improve customer shopping experiences. Minimum 5 years of experience in a technical requirements or product management role Start-up experience is ideal but not essential. Minimum 5 years of experience in a technical requirements or product management role Start-up experience is ideal but not essential.
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or equivalent field
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants