Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Producer role within Apple's Film/Video Group provides leadership for the creative development and implementation of various broadcast, film/video and motion graphics content produced by the Apple Marketing Communications Group. This role works closely with various internal Marcom teams to create best-in-class customer-facing film & video communication. This includes, but is not limited to: campaign advertising, videos and animations for communication on http://apple.com as well as live event, in-store motion signage and interactive kiosks, and content supporting various Apple software and hardware.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven ability to to lead and motivate teams with both direct and indirect reporting relationships.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and negotiate agreements where varying opinions are the norm.
- Solve problems creatively and be able to compromise without impacting the work.
- A strong leader with a proven ability to influence and motivate others at the executive and staff levels while being a team player and a consensus builder.
- Ability to identify, recruit and engage vendor support as necessary
- Experience managing, motivating and developing team
- Exercises a high degree of influence and ability to impact team performance of subordinates, managers, peers and executive management.
The position is responsible for overseeing development of materials from inception to completion, including helping the creative team understand the objectives, target, messages, and desired outcome. Requires a strong ability to facilitate the development of marketing messages and ensure they are appropriately reflected within the communications. The position works cross-functionally with Apple's Campaign, Retail, Software and Hardware Marketing groups to create solid communications plans and ensure creative objectives are well defined and appropriately executed to achieve desired results. The position oversees projects and ensures they are produced on strategy, on time and within budget. Day to day responsibilities include managing creative development and production, maintaining all work flow, presentations, approval processes, schedules and budget management . The position works closely with other teams within the Marcom group to produce all deliverables. The ideal candidate must have prior broadcast, video and motion graphic production experience, excellent communication skills, demonstrated project and budget management skills as well as a solid understanding of the creative development process. Strong leadership abilities are required, as this position informally leads multi-disciplinary teams and requires marketing communication expertise at both a strategic and executional level. Working knowledge of the video post-production process is highly beneficial. Multi-media, interactive kiosk/disc, or web project experience a definite plus.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred
- •4-7 years production experience or advanced degree + 2-4 yrs experience.
- •Ideal candidate will have previous project management experience at a design firm, ad agency, production house, or in-house marketing communications or creative services department.