Senior Software Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love building highly scalable, distributed web applications? Do you get excited about performance tuning a LAMP environment and applications to the limits of memory and CPU? Do you enjoy working with other high output engineers? Are you experienced in crafting solutions from gathering requirements all the way through UAT and deployment to production? If so, then join our team and make a difference by delivering projects providing critical metrics and data for business stakeholders making mission critical decisions.
- Experience in a professional LAMP development environment
- Relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modeling
- Strong ability in Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge and ability to understand enterprise level architecture.
- Demonstrated experience working with high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed critical applications.
- Understanding of MVC and modern web frameworks.
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as maintaining existing code.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to organize & communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical people across functional teams.
- Strong relationship building skills are required.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment. ▪ Experience in Agile methodologies and SCRUM is a plus.
We are looking for a self starting, energetic, mature individual with very strong and senior software engineering capabilities. You should have experience delivering advanced solutions for a multi-tier, distributed web application. As part of this team your responsibilities include working closely with and leading other engineering team members, and interacting with product, design, content, business and many other groups to deliver world-class software solutions. Our team is not afraid to question assumptions and posses excellent communication skills.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or relevant and equivalent industry experience required.
- Must be able to provide sample work as requested.