Dallas, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- 7 years of experience in hands-on full stack development and an ability to architect, design, develop and deploy in a real time embedded environment and systems running Linux and tradition RTOSes.
- Excellent programming skills and knowledge of C/C++/Boost Asio
- Networking (SNMP, Kafka, REST, Modbus TCP)
- Experience in information security such as OpenLDAP, OpenSSL, SSSD/Kerberos/Active Directory
- Experience with VMs eg Docker, deploying, maintaining and upgrading applications - DevOps
- Experience with embedded resource-constrained environments
- Develop operation control related to configuration and visualization
- Front-end development skills with React JS, Angular
- Develop test cases and validate code development
- Drive and help establish standard methodologies for process and tools
- Worked with version control/configuration management tools Git, Git Flow
- Working experience with NodeJS is a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, for collaborating across many participating teams.
- We seek a self starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities.
- Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
You will develop and validate embedded systems for Data Center applications including command and control, system configuration and data/status visualization. You are team oriented and able to work on new projects as well as support of existing products. In this role you will use your analytical skills daily.