Dallas, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Infrastructure Design Team is looking for a Test Engineer to improve testing capabilities for new and exciting technologies. We are a dynamic group doing phenomenal things. You will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to be part of the development of Data Center hardware.
- Knowledge of SW and HW lifecycle, test methodologies, automation tools, test software, test fixtures, equipment and real passion for quality processes.
- Proven ability working in an automated testing pipeline (Prototype + integration + system + functional + use case validation).
- Ability to define/design/develop/maintain automated and manual test equipment for electro/mechanical assemblies, electronic hardware, and software.
- Experience developing test automation software for qualification testing, verification/validation testing, functional test, test data logging, analyzing and presenting results.
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
In this role, you will architect, design and maintain automation equipment used in the development and testing of hardware. This involves close collaboration in a multi-functional team of Software and Hardware Development engineers, architects, project managers and other Apple teams. You will also define, develop and implement the automated test equipment and software & test results analysis, maintaining databases for test cases and test results, evaluating and reporting test data, developing and maintaining test tools
Education & Experience
BS or MS in CS/CE/EE or equivalent experience