MacOS Factory Engineering Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The MacOS Systems team is looking for an engineering project manager with strong OS fundamentals, excellent communication skills, and an ability to work with a diverse range of people. Every individual on our team makes a clear difference to the product. This role includes working with our engineering team to track and manage the software that ships with the next generation Macs. The ideal candidate will possess the ability and inclination not only to master these responsibilities, but also to help improve process.
- Project management experience in software engineering, release engineering, or configuration management
- Technical understanding of the macOS architecture and software development
- Project management experience.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Coordinate the various software deliverables to the factory, including driving resolution to software issues that may impact bring up of new software. Work with Operations on evaluating failure analysis to improve yields. Lead the software bring up of the factory lines during the development phase of future Mac products. This is a great opportunity for a project manager that is very interested in technology and wants to help drive and deliver MacOS software.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in EE/CS/CE or equivalent knowledge and experience