Mail Performance QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Mail is one of the most used applications across both iOS and macOS platforms, and our work here touches millions of customers. The Mail team is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, proactive Automation Test engineer with a passion for solving large testing challenges via automated strategies, to help us create an amazing Mail experience for our customers.
- Good understanding of software development and QA life cycle.
- Experience designing and developing automated tests and tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
In this role, you will help us build out and improve our automation infrastructure, maintain and build functional tests, as well as stress and performance tests against the Mail application. Job responsibilities include: - Build and create new functional, stress, and performance tests - Use debugging and analysis tools to do initial analysis of bugs encountered by our automation - Daily validation of source changes via scheduled automation runs
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or related field, preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Preferred Experience:
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- - 1+ year designing and developing automated tests for commercial applications
- - Mail and supporting protocols
- - Java/C++/Objective-C/Swift programming skills.
- - Experience with macOS / iOS platforms