Product Marketing Manager - Retail Marketing
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple Retail, we are focused on building experiences that inspire our customers to learn, explore, and go further with their creativity. As the Product Marketing Manager, you will craft and bring to market new product programs that will help Apple Retail customer purchase products worldwide. You will be responsible for helping guide the product roadmap, developing product positioning, building go-to-market plans, and owning growth and loyalty strategies for this new product and its features. You will work with cross-functional partners to drive engagement and retention with new and existing customers.
- You have a passion for Apple, its products, Retail, and doing our life’s best work.
- You have 8+ years' experience in product and growth marketing, delivering highly successful growth, acquisition, engagement, and retention strategies, and marketing aligned with customer/product lifecycles.
- You can create and execute go-to-market strategies demonstrating analysis, social media, partners, and traditional marketing activities.
- You're adept at working with technical teams to develop customer-facing deliverable.
- You are a storyteller.
- You have proven experience creating effective product messaging hierarchy, content strategy plans, and value-propositions that evolve with the customer lifecycle and where the message matches the medium.
- You have excellent oral and written communication as well as presentation skills, and are quick with data.
- You’re comfortable getting data to turn it into insights that craft a story.
- You're a team player with proven success leading cross functional efforts across many partners.
- You have experience working with product teams to align programs to go-to-market strategy.
- You have experience in a global role, partnering with team members in regional offices to understand and represent their customer needs.
- You're a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
We work with cross-functional teams to define features, key messages, and positioning. We develop and refine a year-round creative and targeting strategy. We work with marketing communications on program development. We drive new customer acquisition and retention, and continuously evaluate, test, and optimize tactics for acquiring and retaining customers such as data analysis, targeting, A/B tests and more. We're responsible for executing engagement campaigns through email, mobile push, social, and other touch points. We can clearly communicate the program several layers deep with knowledgable insights and contribute to planning. We discern new development opportunities and represent Retail Marketing and the voice of the customer in all cross-functional meetings. We work with Analytics, Trends & Insights teams to use data to drive program improvements. We stay abreast of competitive and 3rd party products, emerging technology, consumer and societal trends.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent