WiFi Coex Performance Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join the Sensing and Connectivity organization and drive innovation that matters! As part of the Wireless Performance and Analytics team you will be working on building systems that help drive analytics driven engineering. You should have excellent analytical skills & ability to collaborate in a high-paced environment.
- 3+ years of experience in a mixture of software engineering, data analytics and machine learning.
- Demonstrated track record of creating and building complex evaluation tools for assessing/tracking product performance and learning associated user behaviors.
- Experience with analytical tools supporting data evaluation and reporting, as well as querying large, complex data sets (Splunk, Tableau, SQL, R, etc)
- Experience with Hadoop or similar frameworks.
- Deep understanding of Wireless Communication Systems is a plus
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about using analytical and machine learning skills to drive engineering decisions. You should be capable of building solution that provide actionable inferences from field data sets & ability to communicate it to a wide audience.The role requires ability to collaborate with multiple teams and identifying new opportunities to take on emerging engineering challenges
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent