WiFi Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Do you want to build revolutionary networking system software? Do you want to make a big impact to the WiFi industry? Do you love the challenge of solving complex problems? If you're passionate about Wireless Technology, specially WiFi technologies , in the context of Embedded Systems for driver and Systems SW development (boot code, platform interaction and integration) , we may have the job for you.
- Experience developing software using C/C++ or Objective C programming languages
- Proficient understanding of TCP/IP suite of protocols
- Prior experience working on 802.11 technologies and standards
- Excellent analytical, programming and debugging skills
- Experience with UNIX systems, and a strong understanding of operating system fundamentals
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while confidently driving multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
As core team member, you'll be responsible for designing, enhancing and maintaining WiFi networking subsystem software across a range of Apple products including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and AppleTV. Due to the cross-functional nature of the technology, the ideal candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with a large variety of people from organizations within and external to Apple. We want an engineer who'll make intelligent compromises between several contradictory factors such as ease of use, performance and efficiency.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent Masters Degree is preferred.