Recruiter, Marketing - Internet Software & Services
Culver City, California, United States
The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple is looking to hire a Recruiter to join our Marketing and Media Recruitment team. In this role, you will find and attract talent to one of the most dynamic and fast growing areas of Apple - our industry-leading service content including the iTunes Store and Apple Music, as well as Apple Pay, Search Ads, Apple's innovative iCloud services, and the newly created team responsible for developing all aspects of Apple's worldwide video programming. You will be responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to Apple's business leaders and candidates through Apple's sourcing and selection processes performing full lifecycle recruitment while maintaining excellent relationships. A high level of creativity, short- and long-term recruiting vision, business acumen and personal organization is required.
- 6+ years recruiting/sourcing experience, with at least 4 years of experience leading end to end searches in a high touch environment
- Posses an understanding of technology and/or media industries
- Experience recruiting technical and marketing roles
- Strong communications skills, including ability to articulate an inspiring vision, clearly translate it into executable strategy
- Ability to work in a vibrant environment and handle multiple tasks and projects at a time
- Excellent project management, personal organization and time management skills.
- Experience in sourcing, including use of social networks and other alternative sourcing methodologies in order to ensure a robust pipeline of potential candidates
Work with hiring managers to provide creative recruitment solutions to meet their business needs Gain in-depth understanding of the business functions and provide solutions to ensure staffing goals and deadlines are met Source, pre-screen and interview candidates Create and maintain networks both internally and externally in the organization to identify key talent and build ongoing pipelines Figure out appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions. Handle the offer generation and approval process Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance and integrity of data using Apple's internal systems Negotiate and/or support hiring manager in developing new hire compensation package/offers Partner with key lines of business to stay informed of trends and upcoming hiring needs Communicate thoughtfully, diplomatically and confidentially at all times, providing detailed updates regularly
Education & Experience
BA or BS degree preferred