Digital Content Management Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple Retail is seeking a dynamic, highly-experienced project manager to join the Worldwide Digital Content Management (DCM) team. As a DCM Project Manager, you will be the face of the Digital Content Management team when partnering with marketing, business, site product and engineering project management teams as you handle the delivery of Apple Retail’s online marketing campaigns, business programs, engineering releases and new product introductions.
- - 5-8 years project management experience and/or 5+ years of hands-on experience working in large-scale global content and product catalog management systems.
- - Experience coordinating global multi-functional teams (marketing, design, technical, localization, quality assurance)
- - Experience launching large-scale global campaigns.
- - A knack for understanding web publishing tools and other technical concepts. Strong influencing skills.
- - Real passion for delivering consistently high-quality work on schedule.
- - Ability to develop relationships quickly.
- - Effectively able to communicate to a global audience and to lead upward.
- - Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment where ambiguity and short turnaround schedules are the norm.
- - Flexible and able to react professionally and efficiently to changes in schedules or project direction without sacrificing quality.
- - Exhibits a high degree of ownership and accountability.
- - Demonstrated success in handling multiple projects, priorities and people concurrently.
- - Positive, can-do and motivational attitude with the ability to achieve optimal results in challenging situations.
- - Sound written and verbal communication.
- - Excellent planning, execution and follow-up skills.
- - Strong analytical skills.
- - Dedication to the delivery of consistent and unparalleled customer experience. Solid ability to effectively manage difficult decisions and conflicting points of view.
- - Dedication to identifying and communicating innovative ideas to improve processes and performance.
- - Ability to stay ahead of the latest processes, procedures, and Retail eCommerce publishing tools.
- - Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
Serving as primary the DCM functional expert and consultant during design and development phases of online store campaign projects. Managing and communicating the development of project launch plans. Overseeing detailed planning of go-live assets and work. Validating all campaign aspects at each achievement from launch to takedown, maintaining brand consistency and protecting the customer experience. Leading multi-functional teams in establishing timelines and digital content management requirements across multiple projects. Educating the multi-functional team on Retail’s eCommerce publishing process and requirements. Reporting project status, risks, issues and mitigation plans to leadership teams. Participating in post-release analysis to identify wins and challenges. Carry findings forward to continually improve future project deliveries and execution. Being the internal evangelist for smart, balanced process solutions. Developing strong working relationships with corporate partners to ensure delivery of the best possible experience to Apple customers. A working understanding of web technology tools such as PHP, HTML, Photoshop, and various digital asset types. Experience delivering campaigns across multiple platforms, especially mobile. Fluency in English. Fluency in additional languages a plus.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in business, project management, or equivalent experience. Previous website and/or e-commerce project management experience preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.