Counsel, Ad Platforms
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for an experienced transactional and ad technology attorney who will work closely with Apple’s Ad Platforms’ business. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- 3+ years (ideally 5+ years) of relevant experience negotiating and drafting a variety of area-specific commercial agreements, including marketing, partnership, sponsorship, publishing, advertising, insertion order, vendor, event and other agreements.
- Experience in counseling clients on advertising, marketing, and ad tech issues.
- Experience reviewing marketing and advertising campaigns, copy and content from concept through execution; providing legal and regulatory compliance risk assessments; and proposing creative solutions to help advance business objectives in a risk-tolerant manner.
- Understanding of data privacy and security regulations around the globe. CIPP certification is a bonus.
- Experience in mobile advertising with an ad network or publisher or with clients in mobile advertising is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully build relationships and work with cross-functional teams, including product marketing, engineering, and business teams to build great products and features.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues in legal department and Ad Platform employees at all levels.
- A passion for Apple.
Incredible opportunity for attorney to support Ad Platforms, Apple’s advertising technology platform. This attorney will support Ad Platforms’ product offerings and work with all members of the organization, from engineering to finance and everything in-between, advising on issues ranging from commercial transactions to product development to compliance with Apple and industry guidelines. International work required, though travel is limited.
Education & Experience
Requires a JD, admission and in good standing with at least one State Bar and registered, or eligible to register, as in-house counsel with the state of California