App Store Producer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple's App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch and Mac customers all over the world. We are looking for a highly motivated producer with top-notch project management, communication and collaboration skills to manage App Store campaigns and promotions for US, Canada and South America.
- - Experience creating and effectively managing project plans for large campaigns, outlining all dependencies and stages of production.
- - Track record of partnership and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- - Ability to prioritize a number of competing tasks.
- - Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive results while juggling many priorities within tight timeframes.
- - Proven ability to tackle complex problems, proactively anticipate project needs, and seamlessly adapt to change.
- - Must be resourceful, creative and results- oriented while working in a high-energy environment.
- - A keen eye for detail and familiarity with design concepts and terminology.
- - Excellent social and oral/written communication skills.
- - Excellent understanding of the depth and breadth of Apps & Games on the App Store.
- - An understanding and passion for technology.
The producer sits at the heart of the App Store, working cross functionally with design, editorial and production teams to coordinate and deliver engaging promotions and campaigns to our customers via the Apps, Games and Today tab. Working closely with App Store teams to identify and understand their priorities, the producer maps out the execution plan from campaign concept to completion. The producer creates, articulates and tracks deliverables, timelines, dependencies and launch plans, regularly providing updates to global teams and leadership. This role will coordinate across a wide range of worldwide teams (including design, UI, editorial, marketing, content programming and operations) to ensure that projects are completed on time and adhere to the highest standards. The producer must be able to grasp and communicate complex technical instructions and understand the impact this has on other systems. Crucial to this role is the ability to think globally. The App Store Producer will lead global campaigns and will work with teams in multiple countries, with different timezones and dependencies. An ability to set the pace while working on high-pressure projects with extremely tight deadlines — and hold a wide variety of peers to those deadlines — is a must. Our ideal candidate must be able to hit the ground running and be familiar with campaigns and the speed at which traditional design and creative agencies work. This is someone who has a proven track record of cross-functional teamwork, exercises the highest levels of professionalism and confidentiality and operates with a constant sense of urgency, but without a sense of panic. This producer must live and breathe apps, and have an in-depth knowledge of the Apple & App Store ecosystem and services.
Education & Experience
BA or higher. 4 to 6 years related work experience. Additional Fluency in English and one additional language is desirable