Financial Analyst-Global Retail Support
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is seeking a Financial Analyst to join the Retail Finance team supporting our Global Retail Support teams and providing strategic financial and business decision support for the Vice Presidents of WW Retail Talent and Retail IS&T.
- significant experience in a high performance and fast-growing organization
- Experience developing analysis and models supporting operational projects. Proven ability with large data sets and tools to handle large data sets
- Ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams and get results
- Think both analytically and creatively and be willing to learn
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate results
- Have ability to handle multiple priorities
- Be an intellectually curious self-starter
Apple Retail Finance is looking for a highly motivated analyst to support Global Retail Support decision-making. Based in Cupertino, this role will handle all financial support for the WW Retail Talent and Retail IS&T teams. With a global strategic and financial focus, primary responsibilities include: Analyze complex financial information and provide timely and accurate financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes Leverage analytics and broader understanding of Retail Operations to serve as both a Finance and Strategic business partner for multiple VPs and leadership team Collaborate with IS&T, Talent, and Finance business partners worldwide to understand global and local trends and programs. Develop business analytics and present recommendations and finding to leadership Drive continual operational improvements related to budgeting, forecasting, and reporting procedures Monitor financial and business performance, highlight trends across key performance indicators and analyze anomalies to identify root causation Planning for, reporting on, and analysis of operational expenses worldwide. Provide detailed management reporting and analysis Develop monthly and quarterly forecasts as well as annual plan Analyze actual spend versus forecast and plan. Perform close procedures.
Education & Experience
BS/BA or equivalent in business or related field.