Channel Service Support Business Analyst
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
The AMR AppleCare Channel Service Support team is looking for a dynamic and motivated Business Analyst. This role is an opportunity for a motivated individual to utilize his or her business insight, enhanced process knowledge, and analytical skills to deliver creative, valued solutions to the AMR and WW Channel Service Support (CSS) teams. To perform this job, you should have strong analytical, presentation skills and able to effectively communicate findings and analyses to the highest levels of the company.
- Possessing good public speaking/presentation skills, and a commanding presence are a requisite.
- Experience with Service Strategies and support operations for US, Canada, ALAC and Brazil is desired.
- Extensive experience in KPI reporting, analysis and data mining. Experience with Tableau a plus.
- SAP Experience required.
- Exemplary professional demeanor, resourcefulness, flexibility, and self-motivation.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and multitask in a high stress and remarkably dynamic environment.
The responsibilities of the Channel Service Support Business Analyst include: - Achieve and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the business, and work on significant issues where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangibles. - Evaluate opportunities in aging repairs and support the Repair Operations Center for AMR. - Proactively seek out expertise from SMEs to assist in making sound decisions. - Present findings in a clear and concise manner, and offer recommendations based on key insights uncovered. - Analyze and evaluate the performance of key business metrics, e.g. repair turn-around-time and aging. Be able to interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. - Develop and implement data collection systems that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality, including statistical analyses for projects, reports, and dashboards. - Coordinate and standardize current regional reporting requirements, to include Quarterly Business Reviews. Deliver consistency and precision among various types of reports and reporting tools. - Review and synthesize information across Regional Service Ops and CSS to provide leaders with a holistic view of key contributors to business performance and areas of opportunity. - Possess the ability to drive for results through others to improve aging of repairs and general business insight. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Education & Experience
BS/BA required, MS/MBA preferred
- 5+ years of analysis experience, preferably within consulting, manufacturing quality, service/support, or supply chain. A BS/MS in supply chain, statistics, engineering, operations research, or related quantitative field is ideal. Executive exposure is high in this position. Six Sigma experience/certification is desired, as well as experience in a quality management environment.