Software QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Have you ever wondered where the state of charge percentage displayed on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch comes from? The gas gauge aka battery gauge is a collection of hardware, firmware, and advanced algorithms. The gas gauge measures battery and environmental conditions and makes predictions about present and future capacity. You’ll be testing, automating, and analyzing detailed results along with working closely with cross- functional teams to ensure product quality. This is your chance to join a key team driving the quality of future Apple products!
- 3+ years experience as a QA Engineer, Test Engineer, or Validation Engineer
- Solid debugging experience
- Experience in automation using scripting or other languages (Python, PERL, etc)
- Experience using the Linux Command Line Interface for QA projects
- Ability to make data driven decisions on a regular basis
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams and groups Passionate about learning!
-Develop test plans, design and execute tests for validation of gas gauge hardware and firmware at the system-level. -Develop test plans and other test documentation as required. -Identify, reproduce, and isolate bugs found via debugging and data analysis of gas gauge related data. -Work closely and clearly communicate with all cross-functional teams.
Education & Experience
BSEE/CS or equivalent experience.