Apple Media Products: Business Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Apple Media Products Moderation team is responsible for protecting the integrity of Apple services. As a Manger on our team, you will lead a group of analysts helping to protect customers from exposure to spam, offensive content, malware, fraud, and scams.
- 2+ years of management experience in a high tech, dynamic environment.
- Proven ability to establish relationships and influence internal and external partners
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to exercise good judgement when dealing with potentially volatile partner/customer issues
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving exceptional quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate upward concisely
- Background in fraud investigations
- Significant experience with SQL / Hive is a requirement
You will have the opportunity to develop a team within the Apple Media Products Moderation group, which works alongside data scientists to evaluate and take action on signs of fraud, abuse, and manipulation. Analysts in this role are integral to the worldwide customer experience of all Apple Media Products and are able to provide valuable insights to a variety of cross and multi-functional team members from a diverse array of groups across the company, ultimately affecting support policies, operational processes, and product direction. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: - Analyzing data for the purposes of risk mitigation using multiple internal tools for investigations. - Identifying innovative ideas that will improve the customer experience & mitigate risk. - Making sound decisions based on a mixture of analysis, experience and judgment. - Participating in and / or leading projects to improve tools and features. - Working with teams across Apple to drive projects that ensure a positive customer experience. - Developing and maintaining an efficient and effective team. - Excellent communication skills, resourcefulness, and ingenuity in solving problems. - A results oriented, positive attitude with minimal need for supervision while managing a variety of responsibilities.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent experience