Experience Manager, Photo
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple Retail, we are focused on building experiences that inspire our customers to learn, explore, and go further with their creativity. Today at Apple is the brand for all Apple Retail experiential programming, which includes daily hands-on educational sessions, high profile programs and performances, kids educational sessions, and more, across all stores worldwide. We are looking for an Experience Manager to join the Today at Apple Programming team. This role is responsible for the ideation and development of programs with a focus on Photography for Apple Retail across customers and audiences ranging from youths, entrepreneurs and educators. A successful Experience Manager will be able to translate the creative capabilities of Apple’s product eco-system into unique learning experiences that will inspire and educate users of all levels. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team in an exciting area of Apple Retail.
- 7+ years of program development experience with a focus on Photography.
- Proven success building relationships and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Must be resourceful, creative and results oriented, while working with high energy.
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to inspire, persuade and communicate complex topics with clarity.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely well organized, methodical and efficient, with the ability to independently problem solve in realtime.
- Collaborative, hands-on approach to work.
- Experience managing complex, projects and partnerships (both internal and external) with tight timelines.
- Flexible project management style with the ability to quickly adapt and effect change efficiently and quickly.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of emerging retail and live experience trends integrate these practices into plans to maximize effectiveness.
- Written and oral English fluency required.
Drive the ideation, development, and implementation of live, instructional experiences with a focus on Photography across Apple Retail locations worldwide Maintain a thorough understanding of emerging marketing trends and methods, and integrate these practices into the development of new programs and live experiences. Within the Photography discipline, guide the creation of new programs, which operate daily, weekly and monthly, working with multi-disciplinary experience and creative teams to bring these to life. Collaborate with key cross-functional partners across the organization to ideate, develop, and design new retail programs. Manage multiple projects simultaneously to ensure appropriate lead times for flawless in-store execution, asset creation, feedback, collaboration and reviews. Understand and track programming success metrics and goals to drive future ideation and program development. Maintain a global perspective on consumer, education, technology, and business trends.